Sunday, September 7, 2008

Firefox and add-on

Firefox and Opera are two browsers I used on my Ubuntu machine. However, I always thought Firefox is less stable when it comes to Flash heavy website. Today, I finally fed up with all these crashes, and search Google again to see if there is a solution to my problem. Well, it seems my unstable Firefox problem can also caused by bad add-on. So, I went through my add-on list and start to uninstall them one by one. I started by the one which is flash related.



I have this add-on called Download Helper, which I used to get flash videos from site like YouTube. I have been using it on my Windows version of Firefox for a long time now. I don't if it is a coincident or real, ever since I have uninstalled it, my Firefox seems to be a bit more happier.

No comments: